Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WWW Wednesday #3, April 20th

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Thanks to Should Be Writing  for starting this!

I am currently reading The Dark Mirror by Juliet Marillier. It's over 500 pages long, and I'm about 80 in. It's pretty good so far, but the chapters are looking to be a bit long. Must try and stay on my reading plan thingy!
I just finished reading 13 to Life by Shannon Delany. Well, actually, rereading, but really :)
I really enjoyed this book, so I hope you guys have read it, or are planning on to!















I am planning on reading Blade of Fortriu next, since it's the next book in the series, and I read in order, when I can, at least :) Yep :)

What about you guys? Happy reading?

4 comments:

  1. Currently reading Cell by Stephen King. Just finished reading Metamorphosis by Kafka. Next, hmmm, I have about a hundred books lined up. Not sure. Ask me when I've finished Cell!
    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know any of these, but they look great.

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/04/www-wednesdays_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Currently: The Eyre Affair by Jasper Fforde
    Finished: tell the truth, college financial aid apps & taxes
    Next TBR: The Queen's Fool, Phillippa Gregory
    But not for a while...:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard so many great things about 13 to Life. I really must read it.

    Here's my WWW:

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/04/www-wednesday-april-20th.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!