Sunday, June 19, 2011

I Have an Update! #1, June 19th

I Have an Update is a weekly meme I'm starting. After this is format of what I'm going to be posting unless I figure something else out, and the first post (if anyone is a computer person, or a image one, can you make a banner or something? I have no idea how)

(Image banner thing if I can find one/someone makes one, PLEASE!!!!)

I Have an Update is a weekly writer's meme where we can showcase what we're writing, what we're editing, just what we're doing in the writing world, be it either of the above, or coming up with a new plot, or a title, or a new scene. Any writer is welcome to join!

What I'm Writing: I'm currently writing Betrayal I Felt, which is at 23 pages, and 3 chapters, Forsaken Vows, which has 8 typed up pages (and about 40 written pages) and a total of about 6 chapters, Hidden Heart, which has 3 pages and 1 chapter,  How it Did Crumble, which has 69 pages and 6 chapters, Killer Road Trip, which has 2 pages and 1 chapter, Love the One You're With, which has 26 pages and 3 chapters, The Last Souls of the Sighing Maiden, which has 24 pages and 4 chapters, Where it all Ends Up, which has 2 pages, and 1 chapter.

What I'm Editing: I'm currently editing How it Did Crumble by spell checking most of the first half because of Write or Die, same for Love the One You're With, and The Soul Collector, because I'm going to be using this book to use my nano code for a free createspace proof copy! Can't wait for that, but I first have to polish up SC.

New Plots: I have 1 new plot, something that involves fire, but that's all I remember right now,

New Scenes: Last night, well, actually, this morning, I had an awesome dream that would be a perfect edition to Hidden Hearts-the MMC pretending to be a tree (support, someone to lean on) while watching a movie. Which the FMC brings, and since she's the shortest, she gets to sit on his lap (including her, there are 4 girls, and 1 him) and the tallest girl (who is taller then MMC) asks him to sit up (stretch up) because she's jealous of FMC, but then the rest of the girls complain, so he relaxes again. I is liking this scene, it's going to be fun, and it's going to be a major point in separating FMC from the MMC's admirers who think she's replaced them (and she kinda has)

So what are your novel updates?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!