Saturday, June 18, 2011

Week 24 Review: Witch Song

From Goodreads:
The world is changing. Once, Witch Song controlled everything from the winds to the shifting of the seasons-but not anymore. All the Witches are gone, taken captive by a traitor. All but Brusenna. As the echo of their songs fades, the traitor grows stronger. Now she is coming for Brusenna. Her guardian has sworn to protect her, but even he can't stop the Dark Witch. Somehow, Brusenna has to succeed where every other Witch has failed. Find the traitor. Fight her. Defeat her. Because if Brusenna doesn't, there won't be anything left to save.

My Review:
Loved this book! Thank you to the author for letting me read it!

Brusenna, or Seena as she comes to be called, was a shy girl scared of losing everyone closest to her-her dad and sister, then her mom. But she grows into a character like none ever seen before.

I quite enjoyed this book, the plot was excellent, and the relationship between Senna and Joshen, it was quite wonderful.

The only thing I didn't like was some of the spaces of time between scenes, they sometimes weren't so obvious to me as they might've been, but I was reading quickly and pretty late into the night.

All in all, a very good book, and one that I enjoyed! Look for this book in September!

Author: Amber Argyle
Series: Witch Song #1
Read: June 17th, 2011
Source: I received an ARC to review
Reason Why: It sounded really fantastic!
Publisher: Starling Publishing
Expected Publication: September 1st 2011
5/5 Hearts
4.5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!