Thursday, June 16, 2011

Will The Time Come #3, June 16th

The Time Will Come -
Every Thursday l am going to list a book which l really want to read/keep meaning to get to. These are mostly books which have been on my shelf for awhile now but don't have to be, maybe you got it two weeks ago and really want to read it! Thanks to Books for Company for this meme!

Want to join in?
- Pick a book you have been meaning to read
- Do a post telling us about the book
- Link the post up in the linky
- Visit the other blogs


Pulling Princes, Stealing Princes by Tyne O'Connell
From Goodreads:
When Calypso returns from Los Angeles to her English boarding school for the summer term, she is determined to fit in with the popular crowd. Her plan is to pretend her mother's gay assistant back home is her boyfriend. And to her surprise, the trick works...at least at first. She makes a whole batch of new friends, and even finds herself winning the unwritten contest to woo the prince at the boys' school next door. But one girl, Honey, undermines all her efforts. When Calypso and Prince Freddy end up in the tabloids and everything seems set to go down the drain, it's Calypso's parents and sense of humor that save her from utter humiliation.


A fast-paced, laugh-out-loud-funny look at fitting in while still standing out...



From Goodreads
How many fit boys can Calypso handle?

Calypso has decided that Prince Freddie is the one for her, but does her new roommate, the privileged Lady Portia, also have designs on him? To make matters worse, Calypso's best friends Star and Georgina are no longer her roommates; they are living instead with Indie-a new student and a real princess! Poor Calypso is feeling left out. How could her plans have gone so horribly wrong? Readers who have been anticipating the next installment in the Calypso Chronicles won't be disappointed as Calypso takes on more boys, bunnies, and Brits in her hilarious and inimitable style!

Why the Time Hasn't Come Yet...
I got these books at the library's book sale last year. Yesterday, I bought 9 books at this year's sale. Where did the time go? I guess I just got so busy with library books, and books by authors that I really love, that I didn't get around to these books (since they are a series, that's why I'm doing a double wammy today) but I will!

2 comments:

  1. They sound really funny. I hope you enjoy them when you eventually get to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha l really like the sound of this, light heart read! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!