Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #7, June 22nd

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Expected Publication: Febuary 1st, 2012
From Goodreads:
Go to school. Get good grades. Stay out of trouble. That’s the mandate for most kids. But Nick Gautier isn’t the average teenager. He’s a boy with a destiny not even he fully understands. And his first mandate is to stay alive while everyone, even his own father, tries to kill him.


He’s learned to annihilate zombies and raise the dead, divination and clairvoyance, so why is learning to drive such a difficulty? But that isn’t the primary skill he has to master. Survival is.

And in order to survive, his next lesson makes all the others pale in comparison. He is on the brink of becoming either the greatest hero mankind has ever known.

Or he’ll be the one who ends the world. With enemies new and old gathering forces, he will have to call on every part of himself to fight or he’ll lose everyone he cares about.

Even himself.
 
I really love Sherrilyn Kenyon's writing, and I really can't wait to read this! Though I have to read Invincible. I won Infinity from a blog hop, and they also sent the letter they'd gotten, and it says if they wanted to request any review copies, then to email something...maybe I shall. I just love Sherrilyn Kenyon's writing so much!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I really need to read the first book in this series - it's on my tbr pile.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! READ IT!!!! It's aweosme! It's my top read of this year!!!! It's great! READ IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!