Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday #6, June 15th


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.
Bargains and Betrayals by Shannon Delaney
Expected publication: August 16th 2011
From Goodreads:
Locked away at Pecan Place, Jessie finds her situation to be even more dangerous than she feared. While she struggles to maintain her sanity and discover answers about the group that seems less and less like any legitimate government agency, Pietr fights to keep their relationship alive. But very aware that his mother’s time is running out, Pietr makes a deal he doesn’t dare tell Jessie about. Because the deal Pietr’s made could mean the death of far more than his tenuous relationship with the girl he loves.

Check out my reviews of the first 2 books in the series, 13 to Life and Secrets and Shadows!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh this sounds really good. Quite like the cover too, although i thought she was been chased by a goat at first glance. Nice pick.

    Here's my WoW

    Amy@adumbrations (new follower)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I read possibly crooked government agency, I thought yep, put it on my list. Thanks.

    Here's my WoW this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, It's a great series (this is the 3rd) and the covers are all pretty similar :)
    Thanks, and what are books for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. Only read the first book in the series. Have the second book in E. The covers are very nice. Come visit me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun :) that means more books! More books = books! I need more books *plots*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!