Friday, October 5, 2012

General News: The Good and the Ow!

So I have some news. I finally decided to play around with the land line phone in my room, and actually plug it in. After some configuration, I now have internet!!! And it's stable! WHOO!!! I'm very happy that I have internet in my room, because I've really gotten behind on things, and I feel really bad about it, because I can't do anything, because I couldn't get to my blog, so most my posts have been pre-scheduled, with no content, or just the layout for that general post. But now that I have internet, I can actually get things done again! It'll take a little while to get back on track, and get things all the way they should be, but hopefully no more a month. I'm hoping. Since I still have school and stuff.

And the ow is that after moving things around (because the cable for the internet is short) my stapler bits came out, and when I put them back in, and was attempting to get it all together, I kinda started to staple both of my thumbs. They sting a little now, so I can type fine, but that was a bit of a shock, to have both thumbs on the outside starting to well with blood. But yeah, still happy about the internet, because it's really convienent. Now to see if I can read 3 or 5 more books plus get the posts ready, with actual reviews! Probably not, but I'm going to try (with an all nighter!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!