Saturday, October 6, 2012

Week 40 Review: The Curse

From Goodreads:
On a mission to find a traitor, Evalle becomes the catalyst that unleashes a 2000-year-old Medb curse on the Beladors…and the world.

The Medb coven sends a team of deadly Svart Trolls to capture Alterants, starting with Evalle. To stop the troll-led gang wars erupting in Atlanta, Evalle borrows a weapon from her Black Ops friend Isak and, in the process, exposes a secret that complicates her tumultuous love life just as sexy skinwalker Storm surfaces with news of where he’s been – the last place she expects. But Evalle has bigger problems when she discovers the real target in jeopardy and the game changes with no time left on the clock.

My Review:
Yeah, there was such a lot going on in this book! I just loved being in this world again, with these characters, it's just so freaking good! And I feel like these 3 books, they've felt like 6 or 7 novels, all packed in, that if the 4th book is the last, that'll be OK!

Yeah, so this picked up on a few threads from the past 2 books, like the promise Evalle made to get classed as a citizen with rights, basically, and yeah, it really feels like, if something could go wrong for Evalle, then it will. It seems she's a "everything goes wrong" magnet!

So there was some tension in her love live, between Storm, the living lie detector, shape shifter, and Isak Night, the black ops leader who hates supernatural creatures. And yeah, that was a lot of fun to read!

Yeah, that ending, it's going to add some conflict soon! Because again, lots going on, this had a lot of strings to it, and those are going to keep going till they're cut, or reach where they were going! And I can't wait for that!

I enjoyed this book so much, it was just so good, and now I can't wait for more!

Authors: Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love
Series: Belador #3
Read: October 1st, 2012
Source: Bought
Reason Why: Must read everything by Sherrilyn Kenyon!
Publisher: Piatkus
Published: September 11th 2012
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!