Saturday, August 3, 2013

Week 31 Review: Found

From Goodreads:
Levi might be hot, strong, and have a cool set of wings, but it's not enough to make up for keeping Allie in the dark.

Allie's tired of being left with more questions than answers. She's tired of loving a guy who refuses to level with her. Most of all, she's tired of her life spinning out of control.

Desperate to save Jess no matter the personal cost, Allie has to face the possibility that the only one she can trust is herself.

My Review:
I really enjoyed this book so much! I've been enjoying this series since the beginning, and while this is the end of this series, I believe, there are spin off series, so there's the potential to see some of these characters again, yeah!

So Allie finally, finally, is done with Levi's secrets. And she lets him know that. And while there were one or two situations that weren't great, in the end, they worked thought it, and their various differences, and came out stronger! And it was great!

I really enjoyed the solution that Allie came up with, because it comes with more benefits then negatives for those involved! Very smart arrangement, and with the spin off series, well, we'll be able to see some of those benefits!

One thing that we didn't see, that I wanted, would be their wedding. It's going to come, now it's just a matter of when, which makes me hope that since it wasn't in this series, that we'll see it in the spin off series because that'd be great!

Really enjoyed this book, wrapped things up nicely, and I can't wait to read more!

Author: Alyssa Rose Ivy
Series: The Crescent Chronicles #3
Read: July 30th, 2013
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Because I love this series! And it's a End of Series 2013 Book and a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book!
Published: July 16th 2013
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!