Saturday, August 24, 2013

Week 34 Review: Three to Get Deadly

From Goodreads:
A "saintly" old candy store owner is on the lam - and bounty hunter extraordinaire Stephanie Plum is on the case. As the body count rises, Stephanie finds herself dealing with dead drug dealers and slippery fugitives on the chase of her life. And with the help of eccentric friends and family, Steph must see to it that this case doesn't end up being her last....

My Review:
This book was freaking hilarious! I enjoyed it so much, and this mystery, it was pretty close to home, because the "saintly" old candy store owner has some nasty things in his past, that he's continued in the future. There is a reason that he's on the run!

This book was grisly murder scenes and finding bodies, inter-spaced with romance, and hilarity! I mean, her car trouble continues, it seems there's only one car that can stand up to Stephanie's crazy life-you know which one I'm talking about!

One of the most hilarious moments, for me, was the chicken-costumed FTA. It was just hilarious, and one of the best scenes in the whole book! I mean, the reasons for it, the whole idea, it was just so much fun! I think my stomach still hurts from laughing so hard because of it!

I enjoyed that wrap up, it was satisfying, knowing what he did, and that was his end, and yeah, that was just good! This book was just such a fast read, with Stephanie narrating in her usual style, and I just enjoyed it so much!

This was a really excellent book in the series, and I can't wait to read more!

Author: Janet Evanovich
Series: Stephanie Plum #3
Read: August 19th, 2013
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Loving this series, and it's a Sequel Challenge 2013 Book!
Publisher: St. Martin's Press
Published: February 14th 1997
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!