Friday, April 19, 2019

First Lines Friday #414, April 19th

First Lines Friday is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie of Precision Reviews. We encourage all of our fellow book bloggers and bookhearts to play along.

-Grab your current read(s)
-Share the first line(s)
-Include the title and author so that other FLF participants can add the book to their TBR Lists!

"This is the worst couch that has ever existed in the history of couches. I hate this couch the way my third-grade class gecko hated the dick-weed kids who kept trying to pull off his tail, just to see if it would grow back. There's no way my brother picked this out. It had to be Trina. I'm taking it as a sign of how much he loves her that he proposed to someone who bought a floral-printed corduroy couch, probably thinking it was retro-chic. In reality, it's an upholstered monstrosity that will be serving as my bed for the foreseeable future." -Crashing the A-List by Summer Heacock

Yeah, I love this, this is pretty hilarious! Must read more! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!