Sunday, April 7, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #246, April 7th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 15:
American Witch by Thea Harrison, Dreaming Darkly by Caitlin Kittredge, The Evil Queen by Gena Showalter, Love and Other Curses by Thomas Michael Ford, Martians Abroad by Carrie Vaughn, The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr, The Switch by Lynsay Sands

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 2. Check.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 3. Check.

Yeah, a very balanced week, lots of great books, and yeah, I can't wait to read them!

Week 14:
Defy the Fates by Claudia Gray, Shadow Me by Tahereh Mafi, Defy Me by Tahereh Mafi, Furyborn by Claire Legrand, Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller, Ruin of Stars by Linsey Miller, Smoke and Key by Kelsey Sutton

vs.

The Tombs by Deborah Schaumberg, 29 Dates by Melissa de la Cruz, Queen Song by Victoria Aveyard, Steel Queen by Victoria Aveyard, Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard, Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard, King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard, War Storm by Victoria Aveyard, Shadow Me by Tahereh Mafi, Defy Me by Tahereh Mafi, Smoke and Key by Kelsey Sutton, This Cruel Design by Emily Suvada, Fire Season by Stephen Blackmoore, Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller, Ruin of Stars by Linsey Miller

I read all but 2 of what I planned (and boy, that was going to be 4 before Friday) and I read a lot more than planned, so yeah, I'm really happy with that! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!