Monday, April 22, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #411, April 22nd

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #410
Teaser Tuesday #418
WWW Wednesday #418
WOW #414
Will the Time Come #411
Third Sentence Thursday #401
Random Reads #387
First Lines Friday #414
The Reward Challenge Update #396
Book Blogger Hop #80
How Well I Stuck to It #248
Wrote that Review Update #245

Week 16 Reviews:
Rosemary and Rue
A Local Habitation
An Artificial Night
Late Eclipses
One Salt Sea
Ashes of Honor
Chimes at Midnight
Full of Briars
The Winter Long
Night and Silence
Suffer a Sea-Change
The Boy is Back
Crashing the A-List

Random:
We Have the Cover of Leopard People #11!!!!
Summer Heacock Author Page

OK, so I got 17 posts in 7 days, and I read a good deal more than that implies because of how many October Daye books I read. It was a good week, and I can't wait for this week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want!

4 comments:

  1. I enjoy the October Daye series, though I’m more than a few behind.

    Have a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I absolutely adore the series! It's so great to read! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I need to read the October Daye series. I love the genre but haven't tried these yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The series is so fantastic, and it's now reached 10 years since Rosemary and Rue was published! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!