Sunday, August 18, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #265, August 18th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 34:
A Study in Death by Anna Lee Huber, A Pressing Engagement by Anna Lee Huber, As Death Draws Near by Anna Lee Huber, Betty Bites Back Anthology, The Bridge Kingdom by Danielle L. Jensen, Summer Knight by Jim Butcher, Death Masks by Jim Butcher, Jane Anonymous by Laurie Faria Stolarz, Kingdom of Souls by Rena Barron, The Seeker by Heather Graham, Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin, Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 4. Check

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 6. Check.

OK, this is a little bit longer, but it's a pretty great week, with lots of fantastic books that i can't wait to read!

Week 33:
The Beckoning Shadow by Katharyn Blair, Burn Out by Kristi Helvig, Strange Skies by Kristi Helvig, Crown of Coral and Pearl by Mara Rutherford, Crown of Oblivion by Julie Eshbaugh, The Duke's Stolen Bride by Sophie Jordan, Fan the Fame by Anna Priemaza, The How and the Why by Cynthia Hand, The Last Voyage of Poe Blythe by Ally Condie, Midnight Beauties by Megan Shepherd, Sisters of Shadow and Light by Sara B. Larson

vs.

Dev1at3 by Jay Kristoff, Mortal Arts by Anna Lee Huber, A Grave Matter by Anna Lee Huber,
The Summoning by Heather Graham, The Harp of Kings by Juliet Marillier, Paw of the Jungle by Diane Kelly, The How & the Why by Cynthia Hand, The Duke's Stolen Bride by Sophie Jordan, B is for Bigfoot by Jim Butcher, Grave Peril by Jim Butcher, The Plastic Magician by Charlie N. Holmberg, Fan the Fame by Anna Priemaza, Crown of Oblivion by Julie Eshbaugh, Sisters of Shadow and Light by Sara B. Larson, Seasons of Sorcery Anthology

Well, I didn't read a lot of what I wanted to read, about 6 books that I didn't read, but I read about 8 books that I didn't plan on! So it works out pretty well, so I'm happy! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!