Saturday, August 31, 2019

24 Hour Reading Challenge 1st September Sign Up

So I've decided that I'm going to try 2-3 24 hour reading challenges a month, on a day I'm not working, or a weekend. And so my first September one, will be on the 2nd because it's a long weekend! Well, I think I'll start it on the 1st at 9 PM again, and read till 9 PM on the 2nd. And again, my goal is between 6 to 8, but I'll list more than that, so I have options to choose from!

On the list is I'm Not Dying With You Tonight, Run the Risk, More Happy Than Not, Last Things, The Gallery of Unfinished Girls, Bombshell, This Darkness Mine, Gem & Dixie, Kat and Mat Conquer the World, Verify, Even If the Sky Falls, Autoboyagraphy, The Rest Falls Away.

I do have hope that I'll read a lot of these books, I've picked a lot of shorter ones I think, so I should read a good number of them! Can't wait to see!

The one downside of these reading challenges, is that I have a lot of reviews to write. So I think I'll do a review challenge on the 3rd, probably a Emergency Review a Thon.

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!