Sunday, August 25, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #266, August 25th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 35:
Angel Mage by Garth Nix, Death of Darkness by Dianne Duvall, Diamond Fire by Ilona Andrews, Sapphire Flames by Ilona Andrews, Nevernight by Jay Kristoff, Godsgrave by Jay Kristoff, The Library of the Unwritten by A.J. Hackwith, Sword and Pen by Rachel Caine

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 2. Check.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 3. Check.

New Books: 2. Check.

Yeah, this is a pretty good week, it's not too long, so yeah, lots of great books are coming out, so yeah, can't wait to read them!

Week 34:
A Study in Death by Anna Lee Huber, A Pressing Engagement by Anna Lee Huber, As Death Draws Near by Anna Lee Huber, Betty Bites Back Anthology, The Bridge Kingdom by Danielle L. Jensen, Summer Knight by Jim Butcher, Death Masks by Jim Butcher, Jane Anonymous by Laurie Faria Stolarz, Kingdom of Souls by Rena Barron, The Seeker by Heather Graham, Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin, Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren

vs.

Betty Bites Back Anthology, The Seekers by Heather Graham, Hunting for a Highlander by Lynsay Sands, Archangel's Prophecy by Nalini Singh, A Study in Death by Anna Lee Huber, A Pressing Engagement by Anna Lee Huber

Urgh, I didn't read 8 of what I wanted, though I did read 2 that I didn't plan on. I just didn't read much, I had a headache on and off all week, which impeded reading. Oh, well! There's always next week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!