Monday, August 26, 2019

Anna Lee Huber Author Page

The Story: I saw this series around, and yeah, it sounded really great, and yeah, I enjoyed the first book, and I can't wait to read more of her books!

Website

Series: Lady Darby Mystery, Verity Kent, Gothic Myths.

Lady Darby Mystery: The Anatomist's Wife and her site, my review, Mortal Arts and her site, my review, A Grave Matter and her site, my review, A Study in Death and her site, my review, A Pressing Engagement and her site, my review, As Death Draws Near and her site, my review, A Brush With Shadows and her site, my review, An Artless Demise and her site, my review, A Stroke of Malice and her site, my review, A Wicked Conceit and her site, my review, A Perilous Perspective and her site, my review, A Fatal Illusion and her site, my review, A Deceptive Composition and her site, my review.

Verity Kent: This Side of Murder and her site, my review, Treacherous is the Night and her site, my review, Penny for Your Secrets and her site, my review, A Pretty Deceit and her site, my review, Murder Most Fair and her site, my review, A Certain Darkness and her site, my review, The Cold Light of Day and her site.

Gothic Myths: Secrets in the Mist and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!