Thursday, August 15, 2019

24 Hour Reading Challenge Part 2

Well, I'm pretty happy with how much I read, but I still have so many books to read, and while Bout of Books starts on the 19th, I decided I want to do another 24 reading challenge, starting today at 9:00 PM. That means I'll read a bit, and then sleep, and then pretty much have a full day of reading. So I'm excited and I can't wait to see what I'm going to read!

On the list is The Plastic Magician, Sisters of Blood and Shadow, Fan the Fame, The Beckoning Shadow, Rosemarked, Umbertouched, Crown of Oblivion, Seasons of Sorcery, Sharpest Sting, More Happy Than Not, Midnight Beauties and Unforgettable You.

Yeah, that's 12 books, but I'll hope to get between 6 to 8 of them read! I'm hopeful, given how much I read yesterday! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!