Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon October Sign Up

Yeah, I managed to remember about Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon in time to sign up for it! Sign up here! This month, it's taking place on the 26th. I don't know what hours I'm working as of yet, so I don't know how much time I'll have free to read, so my goal will be 2 books as of right now.

And I just realized that this is for October, not September. Wow, me!

Can't wait for this to start, and to get to reading! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!