Sunday, September 8, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #268, September 8th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 37:
The Blacksmith Queen by G.A. Aiken, The Lady Rogue by Jenn Bennett, Met Her Match by Jude Deveraux, Seventh Born by Monica Sanz, Mirror Bound by Monica Sanz, Strange Grace by Tessa Gratton, A Twist of Oleander by Raven McKray

Tour Books: 3. Check.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 4. Check.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: NA.

Yeah, this isn't really a balanced week, but there's some really great books that I'm really excited for, and I can't wait to read them!

Week 36:
A Brush With Death by Anna Lee Huber, An Artless Demise by Anna Lee Huber, Dark Illusion by Christine Feehan, Darkdawn by Jay Kristoff, Magic Outside the Box by Honor Raconteur, More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera, Treason of Thorns by Laura E. Weymouth, Unpregnant by Jenni Hendriks and Ted Caplan,Vendetta in Death by J.D. Robb

vs.

Twice in a Blue Moon by Christina Lauren, Sword and Pen by Rachel Caine, More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera, Run the Risk by Alison van Diepen, Even if the Sky Falls by Mia Garcia, I'm Not Dying With You Tonight by Kimberly Jones and Gilly Segal, Last Things by Jacqueline West, Kat and Meg Conquer the World by Anna Priemaza, Vendetta in Death by J.D. Robb, Archangel's War by Nalini Singh, The Orchid Throne Jeffe Kennedy, Salvaged by Madeleine Roux

Yeah, I only read 2 of what I wanted to read, but so many books that I didn't plan on! 7 that I didn't read but planned on, and 10 that I didn't plan on but read. So that balanced out very well, so I'm happy! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!