Sunday, September 29, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #271, September 29th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 40:
All the Things We Do in the Dark by Saundra Mitchell, As She Ascends by Jodi Meadows, When She Reigns by Jodi Meadows, The Athena Protocol by Shamim Sarif, The Babysitters Coven by Kate Williams, Be Not Far from Me by Mindy McGinnis, The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones, Clique Bait by Ann Valett, There Will Come a Darkness by Katy Rose Pool, 99 Days by Katie Cotugno, 9 Days and 9 Nights by Katie Cotugno

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 5. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 1. Check.

New Books: 6. Check.

Yeah, there's so many books to read, and yeah, hopefully I read them, because I'm really excited about these books!

Week 39:
Before Now by Norah Olson, Deacon Locke Went to Prom by Brian Katcher, The Gentleman's Guide To Getting Lucky by Mackenzi Lee, The Lady's Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzi Lee, Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes, The Grace Year by Kim Liggett, Immortal Born by Lynsay Sands, The Memory Thief by Lauren Mansy, Nyxia by Scott Reintgen, Pulse by Patrick Carman, Scared Little Rabbits by A.V. Geiger, The Third Mrs. Durst by Ann Aguirre, Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell

vs.

Siren's Song by Karen Chance, Dragon's Claw by Karen Chance, Immortal Born by Lynsay Sands,
Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell, Cast in Oblivion by Michelle Sagara, Before She Ignites by Jodi Meadows, The Girl in 6E by A.R. Torre

I read 2 of what I planned, and it doesn't balance out because I planned on reading way too many books. Oh, well. There's always next week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!