Sunday, September 15, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #269, September 15th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 38:
The Bone Ships by R.J. Barker, Dry by Neal Shusterman and Jarrod Shusterman, Fortuna by Kristyn Merbeth, Hood Academy by Shelley Wilson, Leviathan by James Byron Huggins, Siren's Song by Karen Chance, The Survival List by Courney Sheinmel, Wickedly Unraveked by Deborah Blake

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 3. Check.

Edelweiss: 1. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 3. Check.

Yeah, this is a pretty great week, there's a few different books! Can't wait to read them!

Week 37:
The Blacksmith Queen by G.A. Aiken, Lady Rogue by Jenn Bennett, Met Her Match by Jude Deveraux, Seventh Born by Monica Sanz, Mirror Bound by Monica Sanz, Strange Grace by Tessa Gratton, A Twist of Oleander by Raven McKray

vs.

The Totally Secret Origin of Foxman: Excerpts from an EPIC Autobiography by Kelly McCullough, School for Sidekicks by Kelly McCullough, A Brush With Shadows by Anna Lee Huber, An Artless Demise by Anna Lee Huber, A Madness of Sunshine by Nalini Singh, A Twist of Oleander by Raven McKray, Nevernight by Jay Kristoff, Magic Outside the Box by Honor Raconteur

I only read 1 of what I wanted to read, but then I read 6 books that I didn't plan on. So it works out! Can't wait for next week! Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!