Thursday, October 24, 2019

24 Hour Reading Challenge Update 3

I read my next book, Lethal Rider, and I'm going to be reading Rogue Rider next! I did end up going back to sleep, between hives, headaches, and lightheadedness, I lost about 6 hours of reading time, so I'll extend this to 6 hours after I wake up tomorrow, because I'm going to be going to sleep around midnight again!

My Reading Journey:

Immortal Rider by Larissa Ione
Started On: October 24th
Finished On: October 24th, 2:36 AM
Pages Read: 414

Apocalypse: The Lords of Deliverance Compendium by Larissa Ione
Started On: October 24th
Finished On: October 24th, 3:09 AM
Pages Read: 76

Lethal Rider by Larissa Ione
Started On: October 24th
Finished On: October 24th, 2:45 PM
Pages Read: 433

Rogue Rider by Larissa Ione
Started On: October 24th
Currently On: Page 0 of 391

Goals: 6-8
Read: 3
Pages Read: 923

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!