Sunday, October 13, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #273, October 13th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 42:
The Art of Theft by Sherry Thomas, Dead Girl Running by Christina Dodd, What Doesn't Kill Her by Christina Dodd, Strangers She Knows by Christina Dodd, Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia, Zenith by Sasha Alsberg by Lindsay Cummings, Nexus by Sasha Alsberg by Lindsay Cummings, We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: 3. Check.

Edelweiss: 4. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Ok, I'm happy with this week, it's not too much, and it's not too little, and there's 2 series, and I can't wait to read these books!

Week 41:
Black River Falls by Jeff Hirsch, The Body in the Garden by Katharine Schellman, A Constellation of Roses by Miranda Asebedo, The Eleventh Metal by Brandon Sanderson, The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson, The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin, The Library of Lost Things by Laura Taylor Namey, The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch, Our Year in Love and Parties by Karen Hattrup, Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson, An Unkindness of Magicians by Kat Howard

vs.

Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson, Now Entering Addamsville
The Hanging Girl by Eileen Cook, The Body in the Garden by Katharine Schellman

Yeah, I only read 2 of what I wanted, and 2 that I didn't plan on. Just a short week. I read a ton last week, and did a lot of blogging this week, so that's understandable. But I hope I'll do better next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!