Monday, October 7, 2019

Laurie Faria Stolarz Author Page

The Story: I saw Welcome to the Dark House around, and yeah, then I got a chance to read it through NetGalley, and bought the 2nd book, and yeah, read them and I enjoyed them so much! I can't wait to read more books by Laurie Faria Stolarz!

Website

Series: Dark House, Touch, Blue is for Nightmares, Jane Anonymous.

Dark House: Welcome to the Dark House and her site, my review, Return to the Dark House and her site, my review.

Touch: Deadly Little Secret and her site, my review, Deadly Little Lies and her site, my review, Deadly Little Games and her site, my review, Deadly Little Voices and her site, my review, Deadly Little Lessons and her site, my review.

Blue is for Nightmares: Blue is for Nightmares and her site, my review, White is for Magic and her site, my review, Silver is for Secrets and her site, my review, Red is for Remembrance and her site, my review, Black is for Beginnings and her site, my review.

Jane Anonymous: Jane Anonymous and her sitemy review, The Last Secret You'll Ever Keep and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Shutter and her site, my review, Project 17 and her site, my review, Bleed and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!