Sunday, October 20, 2019

How Well I Stuck to It #274, October 20th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 43:
Nothing Planned!

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: NA.

Yeah, I need a quiet week to read whatever I want, to catch up on books that I wanted to read but I didn't. Hopefully!

Week 42:
The Art of Theft by Sherry Thomas, Dead Girl Running by Christina Dodd, What Doesn't Kill Her by Christina Dodd, Strangers She Knows by Christina Dodd, Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia, Zenith by Sasha Alsberg by Lindsay Cummings, Nexus by Sasha Alsberg by Lindsay Cummings, We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia

vs.

Crush the King by Jennifer Estep, The Never Tilting World by Rin Chupeco, Polaris Rising by Jessie Mihalik, Aurora Blazing by Jessie Mihalik, Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia, The Wicked Deep by Shae Ernshaw, The Gallery of Unfinished Girls by Lauren Karcz, A Constellation of Roses by Miranda Asebedo, Rules for Vanishing by Kate Alice Marshall, The Bone Houses by Emily Lloyd-Jones, The Art of Theft by Sherry Thomas, The Demonica Compendium by Larissa Ione, Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione, Desires Unchained by Larissa Ione

I only read 2 of what I wanted, but I read 12 that I didn't plan on vs the 6 that I planned on, so that worked out! I'm happy and I can't wait to read whatever I want next week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!