Saturday, May 29, 2021

Book Battle June 2021 TBR

Well it's time to choose my June TBR for Book Battle. So here are the books that I've picked this month: 
5pts-Book about identity - Carry On by Rainbow Rowell 
5pts-Found-family book - The City of Zirdai by Maria V. Sndyer 
5pts-Book about self expression - If We Were Villians by M.L. Rio
5pts-Book with supportive characters - Wires and Nerves, Volume 1 by Marissa Meyer 
5pts-Happy book - Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston
5pts-Book about overcoming adversity - The Eyes of Tamburah by Maria V. Snyder
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1 - Book that starts with F - Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. James
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2 - Contemporary book - Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
10pts-CLUB READ 1 - In the Ravenous Dark by A.M. Strickland
10pts-CLUB READ 2 - The Ones We're Meant to Find by Joan He 
10pts-Diverse book - One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
10pts-Book about questioning - Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell
10pts-Own voice book - The Wrath and the Dawn by Renée Ahdieh 
15pts-LGBT+ POV - This Golden Flame by Emily Victoria
20pts-Book with your team in it - Drag Show - The Black Flamingo by Dean Atta

How did I do last month?
5pts-Book about discovery - Sightwitch by Susan Dennard - Read! 
5pts-Time travel book- Here and Now and Then by Mike Chen - Read! 
5pts-Explorer POV -  Wild Country by Anne Bishop - Read! 
5pts-Classic book - The Haunting of Hill House by Shirley Jackson - Read! 
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1 - Book that starts with E - Etched in Bone by Anne Bishop - Read! 
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2 - Set at the turn of a century - A Summoning of Souls by Leanna Renee Hieber - Read! 
10pts-CLUB READ 1 - Lore Olympus by Rachel Smythe 1-5 - Read! 
10pts-CLUB READ 2 - Lore Olympus by Rachel Smythe 6-10 - Read! 
10pts-Book set in another team's time period** - Age of Electronics - Dreaming Death by Heather Graham - Read! 
15pts-Book about your team* - Shadowed Steel by Chloe Neill - Read! 
20pts-Book set in your team's time period** - Age of Metal - The Valiant by Lesley Livingston - Read! 

Again, I read a Webtoon, but I just became so addicted to it, I had to read it all! And I enjoyed so many of these books, they were almost all really fantastic! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!