Sunday, May 23, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #357, May 23rd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 21:
Nothing Planned!

A free week, because I have a lot I want to read, and I don't want to add anything this week with this! 

Week 20:
The Betrayedby Heather Graham,   Grace and Glory by Jennifer L. Armentrout

vs.

Grace and Glory by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Christmas, The Krewe and a Large White Rabbit by Heather Graham, Horrow-Ween by Heather Graham, The Best Christmas Ever by Heather Graham, The Dead Heat of Summer by Heather Graham, Easter, the Krewe and Another Large White Rabbit by Heather Graham, Mother's Day, the Krewe, and a Really Big Dog by Heather Graham, For Honor and Glory by Heather Graham, Born on the 4th of July by Heather Graham, A Most Unusual Case by Heather Graham, A Horrible Haunted Halloween by Heather Graham, An Unexpected Guest by Heather Graham, Christmas, the Krewe, and Kenneth by Heather Graham, New Year's Eve by Heather Graham, A Very Krewe Kind of Valentine's Day by Heather Graham, St. Patrick's Day by Heather Graham, The Unforgiven by Heather Graham, To Best the Boys by Mary Weber, The Valiant, The Betrayed by Heather Graham, The Final Girl Support Group by Grady Hendrix, Here and Now and Then by Mike Chen

I read both of what I planned for this week, and a decent amount of other books, so I'm happy with this! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!