Sunday, May 23, 2021

Do the Thing-a-Thon May 2021 Sign Up

Time to sign up for the Do the Thing-a-Thon challenge! Created and hosted by Ashleigh @  A Frolic Through Fiction and you can find the announcement video here and the twitter here. It takes place May 24th-30th, and is basically to read books to fulfill goals you set at the start of the year. 

So for me, that's LLFL Book(s), A-Z Reading Challenge, books of of my Books to Read in 2021, Wheel of TBR, to read NetGalley and Edelweiss ARC's, and Catch Up on Authors. And then there's DesertAThon. Oh, and I forgot RR Books and WTC Books! So I have to add those as well!

LLFL Book-Nil by Lynne Matson 

A-Z Reading Challenge-Dating The Undead by Juliet Lyons

Books to Read in 2021-Zenith by Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings, The Chaos of Standing Still by Jessica Brody

Wheel of TBR-Half Sick of Shadows by Laura Sebastian

NetGalley and Edelweiss ARC's-Any book I'm reading this week! 

Catch Up on Authors-The Warlord by Gena Showalter, Heartless by Gena Showalter

DesertAThon-Wings of Ebony by J. Elle

RR Book-Inkmistress by Audrey Coulthurst-I had this book as a RR Book so I need to read it!

WTC Book-Brazen by Christina Farley-I put this book in a WTC Book Post!

What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!