Monday, May 24, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #520, May 24th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #519
Teaser Tuesday #527
WWW Wednesday #527
WOW #523
Will the Time Come #520
Third Sentence Thursday #510
Random Reads #496
First Lines Friday #523
Book Blogger Hop #189
21 Books to Read in 2021 Update 7
The Reward Challenge Update #505
Wheel of TBR #52
How Well I Stuck to It #357
Wrote that Review Update #354

Week 20 Reviews:
Grace and Glory

Clean Sweep ARC Challenge: 

DesertAThon: 

Random:
Do the Thing-a-Thon May 2021 Sign Up

OK, so I got 30 posts in 7 days, and I read a decent amount of books, and I got my first shot, so overall I'm pleased with this past week. And of course, this current week is going to be great, because a) today's my birthday, and b) I have the week off work so time for lots of reading and blogging! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! 

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to you! Have fun reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I am, getting a lot of books read, yeah! I need to finish my TBR's! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday and enjoy your vacation

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!