Sunday, May 30, 2021

The Olympics Readathon June 2021 Sign Up

So the discord server, Shelf Space, is hosting the Olympics Readathon, taking place during the month of June, and you can find the server here. And I'm part of Team Athena! 

Zeus-Mirror, Mirror by Jen Calonita
Hephaestus-The Song Rising by Samantha Shannon 
Apollo-Wires and Nerves by Marissa Meyer
Demeter-The Moonshine Shack Murder by Diane Kelly
Poseidon-Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James
Dionysus-Exit Strategy by Kelley Armstrong 
Ares-Prince of Thorns by Mark Lawrence
Athena-The City of Zirdai by Maria V. Snyder
Hades-Our Last Echoes by Kate Alice Marshall 
Hermes-Freed by E.L. James
Aphrodite-Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell
Eos-The Eyes of Tamburah by Maria V. Snyder
Hestia-One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston
Artemis-Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause
Hera-The Queen of Tearling by Erika Johansen 
Nyx-Tomb of Ancients by Madeleine Roux

I can't wait to participate! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!