Friday, May 28, 2021

Book Blogger Hop #190, May 28th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: Who is your favorite character...of all the books you've read? Why? (submitted by Julie @ JadeSky)

These are in no particular order, just when I remembered their books. But it's favourite books of my favourite authors!

Well, there's Yelena and Valek from the Ixia Chronicles by Maria V. Sndyer. They're excellent characters, smart and wonderful, and I love their romance.

Mia from the Princess Diaries series by Meg Cabot, she's adorable and I want to squeeze her to pieces. 

Grace from Heart of the Dragon by Gena Showalter, she's just great, I love her, and I love her romance!

Nadia and Jack from the Nadia Stafford series by Kelley Armstrong, they are unconventional because they're assassins, but I love them and their romance.

Alera from the Legacy series by Cayla Kluver, she's strong and smart and strong, and she learns to stands up for herself and her loved ones! 

Kaylin from the Chronicles of Elantra series by Michelle Sagara-I just love her, we're watching her learn and grow up, and she's just fantastic! 

Bryn from Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes-She's smart and strong and resourceful, and she goes through the wringer in this series! 

I know there's more, but I just don't have the brain capacity to remember more! What about you guys? Happy reading!

Mercy from the Mercy Thompson series by Patricia Briggs

4 comments:

  1. Haha I was the same, I had to go with a small list because I couldn't pick one! And I'm definitely still missing a ton xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! There's just so many great books out there, and so little good memory! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I agree. Mia from Princess Diaries is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she's a really fantastic character! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!