Sunday, October 3, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #376, October 3rd

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 40:
Nothing Planned!

I need a free week, so I'm taking it! Who knows what I'll be able to read, given that I'm doing Roll as You Go Bookopoly! 

Week 39:
Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder, Assassin Study by Maria V. Snyder, Magic Study by Maria V. Sndyer, Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder, Power Study by Maria V. Snyder, Ice Study by Maria V. Snyder, The Last Graduate by Naomi Novik, Mile High with a Vampire by Lynsay Sands

vs.

Better Together by Christine Riccio, A List of Cages by Robin Roe, Dead Silence by S.A. Barnes, 
Lirael by Garth Nix, Mile High With a Vampire by Lynsay Sands, The Last Graduate by Naomi Novik, Cast in Firelight by Dana Swift, The God of Lost Words by A.J. Hackwith, Chance of  Lifetime by Jude Devereaux and Tara Sheets, Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder, Assassin Study by Maria V. Snyder, Magic Study by Maria V. Sndyer, Fire Study by Maria V. Snyder, Power Study by Maria V. Snyder, Ice Study by Maria V. Snyder, Wolfsong by T.J. Klune

I read all of what I wanted to read, and more, and I read some really great books! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!