Friday, April 7, 2023

Monthly ARC's May Round Up

This is my monthly ARC accountability challenge, to list out the books that I have as ARC's that are being published in the coming month, rounding them up at the start of the month, and seeing how well I did at the end, as well as rounding up the next month's books. 

So how did I do last month? 
I read 1 of 8 books. Which is pretty bad. But I am planning on reading at least 3 of them in the next week, including 1 today. But I just didn't get to them in March! 

So the ARC's that I have coming out in May are
NetGalley:
Four Found Dead by Natalie D. Richards - May 2nd, 2023
The Benevolent Society of Ill-Mannered Ladies by Alison Goodman - May 30th, 2023
Witch King by Martha Wells - May 30th, 2023

Edelweiss:
The Last One to Fall by Gabriella Lepore - May 9th, 2023
Nigeria Jones by Ibi Zoboi - May 9th, 2023
Cursed Crowns by Catherine Doyle and Katherine Webber - May 9th, 2023
The Iron Vow by Julie Kagawa - May 9th, 2023
All the Dead Lie Down by Kyrie McCauley - May 16th, 2023
Transmogrify! Anthology - May 16th, 2023
The Luis Ortega Survival Club by Sonora Reyes - May 23rd, 2023
The Girl Next Door by Cecilia Vinesse - May 30th, 2023

11 books. Which is a little intimidating, but a few of these are on the TBR, so hopefully I get a good number of them read this month! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!