Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Kady Cross Author Page

The Story: The Girl in the Steel Corset came out on my birthday, so I had to read it because it sounded really good! And yeah, I've read the whole series, that's been out, and yeah, I've absolutely loved it! And Goodreads says that there's currently 5 novels planned! Yeah!!!!

And I recently found out that she's written under other names that Goodreads didn't link (though hopefully they will now that I've made a post about it.) that I actually made another author page for, so I'm going to merge them here!

The Story: I saw Two Can Play being promoted by Gena Showalter, and since I love her books, I checked it out! And yeah, since it's a series, I have to start in the beginning! I can't wait to read these books!

Website

Series: Steampunk Chronicles, Sisters of Blood and Spirit.

Writing as Kate Kessler: Audrey HarteKillian Delaney.

Writing as Kate Locke: The Immortal Empire.

Steampunk Chronicles: The Strange Case of Finley Jayne and her site, my review, The Girl in the Steel Corset and her site, my review, my reread, The Girl With the Clockwork Collar and her site, my review, my reread, The Dark Discovery of Jack Dandy and her site, my review, The Girl With the Iron Touch and her site, my review, my reread, The Wild Adventure of Jasper Renn and her site, my review, The Girl With the Windup Heart and her site, my review.

Sisters of Blood of Spirit: Sisters of Blood and Spirit and her site, my review, Sisters of Salt and Iron and her site, my review.

Audrey Harte: It Takes One and her sitemy reviewTwo Can Play and her sitemy reviewThird Strike and her sitemy reviewFour of a Kind and her sitemy reviewZero Hour and her sitemy review.

Killian Delaney: Seven Crows and her sitemy review, Call of Vultures and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!