Friday, February 26, 2016

Follow Friday #224, February 26th

Follow Friday is a blog hop that expands your blog following by a joint effort between bloggers. Follow Friday is hosted by 2 hosts, Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it'll allow us to show off more new blogs! For more rules and how to participate, visit one of the hosts. Now for this week's question:

The Post Prompt: Ten Reasons You Read Your Favorite Genre

My favourite genre is YA. And there are a few reasons why I love it!

1. The variety. There can be so many sub-genres in YA that make things so diverse!
2. Part of what defines YA is that they're about teenagers, and are almost always coming of age stories which are so great to read!
3. That it's such a growing genre and there's so much to read!
4. There's so many great authors that I enjoy so much who write YA.
5. The creativity! Both in the wonderful amazing books, and their sometimes really beautiful covers!
6. That the genres and the story that the author wants to tell dictates how long the books are, so there are short books and there are very long books, and everything in between for all types of readers to enjoy!
7. Get to experience a lot of those angsy feelings of being a teenager!
8. That the characters have the chance (small, but it is there) to grow into a new adults and into the new adult genre!
9. They can be stand alone books or they could be duologys, trilogies, and series!
10. A books are just so compelling and interesting!

It was a bit hard coming up with 10 reasons since the reasons off the top of my head where just the first 4. But I got them! What about you guys? Happy reading!

GFC

email

bloglovin

Any or all. I'm not too picky, there's options!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!