Saturday, February 13, 2016

Week 7 Review: Dreamology

From Goodreads:
For as long as Alice can remember, she has dreamed of Max. Together they have traveled the world and fallen deliriously, hopelessly in love. Max is the boy of her dreams—and only her dreams. Because he doesn't exist.

But when Alice walks into class on her first day at a new school, there he is. It turns out, though, that Real Max is nothing like Dream Max, and getting to know each other in reality isn't as perfect as Alice always hoped.

When their dreams start to bleed dangerously into their waking hours, the pair realize that they might have to put an end to a lifetime of dreaming about each other. But when you fall in love in your dreams, can reality ever be enough?

Whimsical, romantic and utterly original, Lucy Keating's debut novel will win readers' hearts. 

My Review:
This book was awesome! So enjoyable and different, I loved the dreams that Alice and Max shared, they were so creative and fun to read! It was an insight into who these characters were, and I really enjoyed it!

To find out the boy of your dreams is real, that's kinda a big thing. Especially when it's not daydreams or fantasies, but the dreams you have in the REM sleep. And then to have him act like he did, that was a bit of a bummer!

I really enjoyed the journey that they went on, to find out what was going on, why there dreams were linked. And what was happening to them. It was scary, but it was also a bit dreamy, too, what they saw!

The ending was really great, they did have some issues, but they'd worked through them. And there were some happy endings with her and Max, and her friends, and her dad. It made for a very sweet and fulfilling ending!

Yeah, I enjoyed this book a whole ton, and I can't wait to read Lucy Keating's next book!

Author: Lucy Keating
Read: February 9th, 2016
Source: Edelweiss
Reason Why: Sounded really good, and they're a DAC Book, SAC 2016 Book, and a WoW Book!
Publisher: Harper Teen
Expected Publication: April 12th 2016
5/5 Hearts
4/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!