Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Saundra Mitchell Author Page

The Story: I'd seen her books around, and yeah, I can't wait to read them! Though I've read Wild that I got from Edelweiss, but that's under a different name. But yeah, I can't wait to read the rest of her books!

Website

Series: The Vespertine.

The Vespertine: The Vespertine and her site, my review, The Sweetspring and her site, my review, The Elementals and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Mistwalker and her site, my review, All The Things We Do in the Dark and her site, my review.

Under Different Names: Wild and her site, my review, Looking for Group and her site, my review.

Anthology: Foretold and her site, my review, Grim and her site, my review, Defy the Dark and her site, my review, A Tyranny of Petticoats and her site, my review, All Out and her sitemy review, Out Now and her site, my review, Out There and her site, my review, Transmogrify! and her site, my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!