Sunday, February 28, 2016

How Well I Stuck to It #76, February 28th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 10:
Ask Me How I Got Here by Christine Heppermann, Dark Energy by Robison Wells, Exile by Kevin Emerson, Encore to an Empty Room by Kevin Emerson, Finding Abbey Road by Kevin Emerson, The Marked Girl by Lindsey Klingele, The Outliers by Kimberly McCreight, Ruined by Amy Tintera, 26 Kisses by Anna Michels

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 7. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA..

New Books: NA.

Just a good clean sweep of Edelweiss review books. That's pretty good, if bad for the rest of the categories! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!