Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Brenda Joyce Author Page

The Story: I don't know when exactly or how I found Brenda Joyce's books. But I want to read them, and I can't wait for that!

Website

Series: Masters of Time, The Spymaster's Men, Saint Georges, Scottish Medievalthe deWarenne Dynasty, Bragg Saga, Delanza FamilyFrancesca Cahill Deadly.

Masters of Time: Dark Seduction and her site, my review, Dark Rival and her site, my review, Dark Embrace and her site, my review, Dark Victory and her site, my review, Dark Lover and her site, my review.

The Spymaster's Men: Seduction and her site, my review, my reread, Persuasion and her site, my review, Surrender and her site, my review.

Saint Georges: Beyond Scandal and her site, my review, The Finer Things and her site, my review.

Medieval Scotland: Highlander and her site, my review, A Rose in the Storm and her site, my review,A Sword Upon the Rose and her site, my review.

So this next bit needs some explanations. Like that it's a bunch of series, slightly connected by family. That there's a kinda series, the deWarenne Dynasty that's a part of this, but some of them are technically stand alone's. As well as, one of the series is best read in chronological order, and the others, in publication order.

The Series: the deWarenne Dynasty, Bragg Saga, Delanza Family, Francesca Cahill Deadly.

The Conqueror and her site, my review, Promise of the Rose and her site, my review, The Game and her site, my review, The Prize and her site, my review, The Masquerade and her site, my review, The Stolen Bride and her site, my review, A Lady at Last and her site, my review, The Perfect Bride and her site, my review, A Dangerous Love and her site, my review, An Impossible Attraction and her site, my review, The Promise and her site, my review, House of Dreams and her site, my review, Innocent Fire and her site, my review, Firestorm and her site, my review, Violent Fire and her site, my review, Dark Fires and her site, my review, Fires of Paradise and her site, my review, Scandalous Love and her site, my review, Secrets and her site, my review, After Innocent and her site, my review, A Gift of Joy and her site, my review, Deadly Love and her site, my review, Deadly Pleasure and her site, my review, Deadly Affairs and her site, my review, Deadly Desire and her site, my review, Deadly Caress and her site, my review, Deadly Promise and her site, my review, Deadly Illusions and her site, my review, Deadly Kisses and her site, my review, Deadly Vows and her site, my review.

the deWarenne Dynasty: The Conqueror, Scandalous Love, Promise of the Rose, The Game, House of Dreams, The Prize, The Masquerade, The Stolen Bride, A Lady at Last, The Perfect Bride, A Dangerous Love, An Impossible Attraction, The Promise.

Bragg Saga: Innocent Fire, Firestorm, Violent Star, Dark Fires, Fires of Paradise, Scandalous Love, Secrets.

Delanza Family: Secrets, After Innocent, A Gift of Joy.

Francesca Cahill Deadly: Deadly Love, Deadly Pleasure, Deadly Affairs, Deadly Desire, Deadly Caress, Deadly Promise, Deadly Illusions, Deadly Kisses, Deadly Vows.

Stand Alone's: The Third Heiress and her site, my review, Splendor and her site, my review, The Darkest Heart and her site, my review, Double Take and her site, my review, Captive and her site, my review, The Rival and her site, my review, The Chase and her site, my review, Lovers and Liars and her site, my review.

Anthologies: Sexy Summer Reads and my review, Perfect Secrets and her site, my review, Heart of the Home and her site, my review, Scandalous Weddings and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!