Friday, February 5, 2016

Nalini Singh Author Page

The Story: Technically I've already read a Nalini Singh book, Lord of the Abyss, but that was so long ago, and that was a part of a series with 4 different authors!

Website

Series: Guild HuntersRoyal House of Shadows, Psy-Changeling, Psy-Changeling TrinityRock Kiss, Hard Play.

Guild Hunters: One Night at the Refuge and my reviewAngels' Dance and her site, my review, Angels' Judgement and her site, my review, Angels' Pawn and her site, my reviewAngels' Blood and her site, my review, my rereadArchangel's Kiss and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewWeapon's Training and my review, my rereadArchangel's Consort and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewAngel's Wolf and her site, my review, Archangel's Blade and her site, my review, my rereadArchangel's Storm and her site, my review, my reread, A Wedding Breakfast and my review, Knives and Shields and my review, Archangel's Legion and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewZoe's Workshop and my review, Archangel's Shadows and her site, my review, my rereadA Sip of Eternity and my reviewA Walk on the Cliffs and my review, A Small Fairy Tail and my review, Archangel's Enigma and her site, my review, my rereadSecret Things and my review, Fairy Balloons and my reviewArchangel's Heart and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewAn Unexpected Guest and my review, Elena's House of Horrors and my reviewArchangel's Viper and her site, my review, my rereadArchangel's Prophecy and her site, my review, my rereadArchangel's War and her site, my review, my reread, Archangel's Sun and her site, my review, Archangel's Light and her site, my review, Archangel's Resurrection and her site, my review, Archangel's Lineage and her site, my review.

Royal House of Shadows: Lord of the Vampires and her sitemy reviewLord of Rage and her sitemy reviewLord of the Wolfyn and her sitemy reviewLord of the Abyss and her sitemy review.

*Note that only Lord of the Abyss is by Nalini Singh.*

Psy-Changeling: Beat the Temptation and her site, (Part of *Wild Invitation*), my review, my reread, Seedlings and her site, my review, Whisper of Sin and her site, my review, my rereadSlave to Sensation and her site, my review, my rereadThe Cannibal Princess and her site, my review, my reread, The Shower and her site, my reviewVisions of Heat and her site, my review, my reread, Echoes of Silence and her site, (Part of *Wild Embrace*), my reviewmy rereadCaressed by Ice and her site, my review, my reread, Miss Leozandra and her site, my reviewStroke of Enticement and her site, (Part of *Wild Invitation*), my reviewmy rereadMine to Possess and her site, my review, my rereadA Conversation and her site, my review, my rereadHostage to Pleasure and her site, my review, my reread, Dorian and her site, (Part of *Wild Embrace*), my reviewmy rereadA Gift for Kit and her site, my review, my rereadMovie Night and her site, my review, my rereadBranded by Fire and her site, my review, my rereadBlaze of Memory and her site, my review, my rereadChristmas in the Kitchen and her site, my review, my rereadBonds of Justice and her site, my review, my rereadPlay of Passion and her site, my review, my rereadWolf School and her site, my review, my rereadClean and Dirty and her site, my review, my reread,  Deceleration of Courtship and her site, (Part of *Wild Invitation*) my review, my rereadHome and her sitemy review, my rereadKiss of Snow and her site, my review, my rereadWild Night and my review, my rereadTexture of Intimacy and her site, (Part of *Wild Invitation*), my review, my rereadStalking Hawke and her site, my review, my rereadNaya's Most Important Visitors and my review, my rereadPancakes and my review, my rereadGrocery Shopping and my review, my rereadTangle of Need and her site, my review, my reread, Partners in Persuasion and her site, (Part of *Wild Embrace*), my reviewmy rereadDancing With Cooper and my review, my rereadMaking Dinner and my review, my rereadPoker Night and my review, Sunday Morning and my review, Heart of Obsidian and her site, my review, my rereadHide and Seek and my review, my reread, Flirtation of Fate and her site, (Part of *Wild Embrace*), my reviewmy rereadSecrets at Midnight and her site, (Part of *Night Shift*), my reviewmy rereadNew Year's Kisses and my review, my rereadShield of Winter and her site, my review, my rereadKaleb and Sahara's Meeting with Sascha and Lucas and my review, my rereadHousewarming at the Orchard and my review, my rereadShards of Hope and her site, my review, my reread, Romancing Drew and my review, The Song of the Wolf and my reviewAllegiance of Honor and her site, my review, my reread, Rowan and my review, Baubles and Ben and my reviewSilver Silence and her site, my review, my rereadAin't No Party Like a Bear Party and my reviewOcean Light and her site, my review, my rereadWolf Rain and her sitemy review, my reread, Alpha Night and her site, my review, my rereadLast Guard and her site, my review, my reread, Storm Echo and her site, my review, Resonance Surge and her site, my review.

Beat the Temptation, Stroke of Enticement, Declaration of Courtship, and Texture of Intimacy are a short stories in Wild Invitation, set in the Psy-Changeling world.

Echo of Silence, Dorian, Partners in Persuasion, and Flirtation of Fate are short stories in Wild Embrace, set in the Psy-Changeling world.

Secrets at Midnight is a short story in Night Shift, set in the Psy-Changeling world.

Psy-Changeling Trinity (Continuation of *Psy-Changeling Series*): Silver Silence, Ain't No Party Like a Bear Party, Ocean Light, Wolf Rain.

Rock Kiss: Rock Addiction and her site, my review, Music Awards and her site, my reviewRock Courtship and her site, my review, David's Memo To Thea and her site, my review, Thea's Reply and her site, my reviewRock Hard and her site, my review, Rock Redemption and her site, my review, Sunshine and her site, my review, Rock Wedding and her site, my review, With This Memo and her site, my review, That Lip Ring and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!