Sunday, July 24, 2016

2016 ARC August Sign Up

So Arc August is hosted by Read. Sleep. Repeat. so go check it out!

Goals: So I want to read at least 20 ARCs again. Some of the ones I might be reading are: Eleven Things I Promised, Of Fires and Stars, The Secret of a Heart Note, The Boomerang Effect, Girls on the Moon, Be Good, Be Real, Be Crazy, Pushing Perfect, The Continent, Vanished, Avenged, Wanderers, Guardians, Crashland, Hollowgirl, The Art of Lainey, The Secrets of Lily Graves, Guy in Real Life, Life By Committee, Exile, Encore to an Empty Room, Finding Abbey Road, Undead With Benefits, Born of Deception, The Far Dawn, The Swap, Relic, Forbidden, Banished, Even in Paradise, No Place to Fall, Deliverance, Falling Into Place, The Perfectionists, The Distance Between Lost and Found, Daughters of Ruin, No Parking at the End Times, Love and Other Theories, Better Than Perfect, Solitaire, How to Win at High School, All the Burns, Quake, Transcendent, Willowgrove, Every Last Promise, Invincible, Unforgivable, Finding Paris, Endangered, Extraordinary Means, The Secrets of Attraction, The Improbable Theory of Ana and Zak, Emancipated, Incriminated, The Heat of the Moment, The Cost of All Things, City Love, Lost in Love, Proof of Forever, Dust to Dust, Tiny Pretty Things, Shiny Broken Pieces, A Sense of the Infinite, Between Us and the Moon, Love is the Drug, Cut Both Ways, In A Handful of Dust, Painless, The Chess Queen Enigma, Underneath Everything, Future Perfect, Mirrored, Come Back to Me, Truest, Catacomb, Sword and Verse, The Mystery of Hollow Places, The Girl from Everywhere, Blackhearts, The Rest Falls Away, Rises the Night, The Bleeding Dusk, Revenge and the Wild, Bluescreen, Take the Fall, The Word for Yes, Front Lines, This is Where the World Ends, A Walk in the Sun, Even If the Sky Falls, Queen of Hearts, The Crown's Game, The Last Time We Were Us, This Savage Song, The Way Back to You, The Girl Against the Universe, The Girl from Everywehere, Spark, The Cage, The Hunt, Traitor Angels, The Isle, The Capture, The Telling, We Are the Ants, Unplugged, What Happens Now, Meet Me Here, The Blood Between Us, Unrivaled, The Season of You & Me, Where Were Never Here, Girl About Town, How it Feels to Fly, Just Kill Me, Sing, We Know it Was You, Three Truths and a Lie, Very in Pieces, Mind Game, The Last of August.

I won't read all of these in a month, probably can't. Plus a few of them, I have to read the first few books in the series first, so that'll slow me down. But if I can read more of these then I don't then I'll clear most of my Edelweiss ARC's that have already been published. Which would be really nice! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!