Thursday, July 7, 2016

Diana Rowland Author Page

The Story: I've been seeing her books around Goodreads for a while, the White Trash Zombie series, but it wasn't until I found the Mark of the Demon series that I just had to read, and now I want to read both of them!

Website

Series: Kara Gillian, White Trash Zombie.

Kara Gillian: Mark of the Demon and her site, my review, my rereadBlood of the Demon and her site, my review, my rereadSecrets of the Demon and her site, my review, my rereadSins of the Demon and her site, my review, my rereadTouch of the Demon and her site, my review, my rereadFury of the Demon and her site, my review, my rereadVengeance of the Demon and her site, my review, my rereadLegacy of the Demon and her site, my review, my rereadRise of the Demon and her site, my review.

White Trash Zombie: My Life as a White Trash Zombie and her site, my review, Even White Trash Zombies Get the Blues and her site, my review, White Trash Zombie Apocalypse and her site, my review, How the White Trash Zombie Got Her Groove Back and her site, my review, White Trash Zombie Gone Wild and her site, my review, White Trash Zombie Unchained and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!