Monday, July 4, 2016

Christina Henry Author Page

The Story: I was reading several series, and they had the Kicking It Anthology in it, so I had to read the whole thing. And the short story, Red Isn't Really My Color, was in it. At the same time, I found Black Wings on Goodreads, and wanted to read it. So while I did read this series a bit out of order, I've really enjoyed it so far, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Black Wings, The Chronicles of Alice.

Black Wings: Aren't You Glad You Didn't Turn On the Lights and her site, my review, Moonlight and Sunscreen and her site, my reviewBlack Wings and her site, my review, my reread, Night Out and her site, my review, A Good Bargain and her site, my reviewBlack Night and her site, my review, my rereadThe 12 Dancing Princes and her site, my reviewRed Isn't Really My Color and her site, (Part of *Kicking It*), my rereadBlack Howl and her site, my review, my rereadBlack Lament and her site, my review, my rereadBlack City and her site, my review, my rereadBlack Heart and her site, my review, my rereadBlack Spring and her site, my review, my reread, A Gargoyle's Guide to Chicago and her site, my review, The Care and Feeding of Gargoyle and her site, my reviewBlack Wings Shorts and her sitemy review.

Red Isn't Really My Color is a short story in Kicking It, set in the Black Wings world, here's my review.

The Chronicles of Alice: Looking Glass and her site, my review, Alice and her site, my review, Red Queen and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Lost Boy and her site, my review, The Mermaid and her site, my review, The Girl in Red and her site, my review, The Ghost Tree and her site, my review, Near the Bone and her site, my review, Good Girls Don't Die and my review, The House that Horror Built and my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!