Thursday, July 7, 2016

Stacia Kane Author Page

The Story: Like Kristen Callihan, I saw Stacia Kane's books around Goodreads, and they looked really great, so I want to read them!

Website

Series: Downside Ghosts, Megan Chase.

Downside Ghosts: The Brave Tale of Maddie Carter and my review, Finding Magic and my review, Unholy Ghosts and her site, my review, Wrong Ways Down and my review, Unholy Magic and her site, my review, City of Ghosts and her site, my review, Rick the Brave and my review, Home and my review, Sacrificial Magic and her site, my review, Chasing Magic and her site, my review, Close to You and her site, my review, Keeping it Close and my review, Playing With Fire and my review, Unholy Lucky and my review,

Megan Chase: Personal Demons and her site, my review, Demon Inside and her site, my review, Demon Possessed and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!