Sunday, June 21, 2020

24 Hour Reading Challenge 2nd June Sign Up

Well, I have my 2nd challenge for June! Might not have a 3rd, it depends on what my schedule will be for next week. I'm going to start on Monday, whenever I wake up, and go through all day Tuesday. So basically a 2 day one because I'm not working on Monday.

My goal as ever is 6-8 books, and this week's books to read are An Abundance of Katherines, Artemis, Six of Crows, Crooked Kingdom, The Language of Thorns, Dark Song, Etiquette & Espionage, and Season of the Wolf.

And those are On the Come Up, Crier's War, The Beckoning Shadow, The Blood Coats, Flame in the Mist, Strange Grace, Shadow of the Fox, Spindle, No Place Like Oz, The Witch Must Burn, The Wizard Returns, Heart of Tin, The Straw King, Ruler of Beasts, Order of the Wicked, Dark Side of the Rainbow, The Queen of Oz, Dorothy Must Die, Summer Knight, The Antidote, My Calamity Jane, The One Memory of Flora Banks, Good Girls Lie, To Best the Boys, Ruthless Gods, The Silvered Serpent, Redemption Prep, Infinity Son.

Can't wait to start reading! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!