Monday, June 15, 2020

Magical Readathon 2020 O.W.L.'s Update 11

So I read my next book of the O.W.L.'s, and it was Kiss Collector, which is for Muggle Studies. I'll be reading Dragon Actually next! Wow, I can't believe I only have 2 more books to read before I complete the O.W.L.'s! Given that I'm doing a reading challenge, I should finish them both up later today, the 16th!

My Reading Journey:

His Hideous Heart Anthology
Prompt Fulfilled: Ancient Ruins
Started On: June 6th
Finished On: June 6th, 10:28 AM
Pages Read: 253

A Curse So Dark and Lonely by Brigid Kemmerer
Prompt Fulfilled: Transfiguration
Started On: June 6th
Finished On: June 6th, 7:47 PM
Pages Read: 484

The Lasaran by Dianne Duvall
Prompt Fulfilled: Astronomy
Started On: June 6th
Finished On: June 6th, 10:33 PM
Pages Read: 460

To Kill A Kingdom by Alexandra Cristo
Prompt Fulfilled: Defense Against the Dark Arts
Started On: June 8th
Finished On: June 8th, 11:20 AM
Pages Read: 344

Without a Trace by Amanda Stevens
Prompt Fulfilled: Arithmancy
Started On: June 8th
Finished On: June 8th, 7:58 PM
Pages Read: 256

The Ghosts of Sherwood by Carrie Vaughn
Prompt Fulfilled: Potions
Started On: June 9th
Finished On: June 9th, 10:02 PM
Pages Read: 128

Monday's Not Coming by Tiffany D. Jackson
Prompt Fulfilled: Herbology
Started On: June 10th
Finished On: June 10th, 6:00 AM
Pages Read: 464

Here, There, Everywhere by Julia Durango and Tyler Terrones
Prompt Fulfilled: Muggle Studies
Started On: June 11th
Finished On: June 11th, 10:23 PM
Pages Read: 304

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
Prompt Fulfilled: History of Magic
Started On: June 12th
Finished On: June 12th, 8:58 PM
Pages Read: 356

The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins
Prompt Fulfilled: Care of Magical Creatures
Started On: June 15th
Finished On: June 15th, 8:35 PM
Pages Read: 540

Kiss Collector by Wendy Higgins
Prompt Fulfilled: Muggle Studies
Started On: June 15th
Finished On: June 16th, 12:01 AM
Pages Read: 307

Dragon Actually by G.A. Aiken
Prompt Fulfilled: Dragon Tamer Training
Started On: June 16th
Currently On: Page 0 of 352

Prompts Left: Divination
Read: 11
Pages Read: 3896

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!