Sunday, June 28, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #310, June 28th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Update 27:
Nothing Planned!

Just a free week, to read whatever books I have left in my readathons!

Week 26:
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green, Artemis by Andy Weir, Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo, Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo, The Language of Thorns by Leigh Bardugo, Dark Song by Christine Feehan, Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger, Season of the Wolf by Maria Vale

vs.

Death & Desire by Deborah Wilde, Shadows & Surrender by Deborah Wilde, The Garden of Three Hundred Flowers by E.K. Johnston, Spindle by E.K. Johnston, Perdition by Ann Aguirre,
The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr, The Beckoning Shadow by Katharyn Blair, Elantris by Brandon Sanderson, The Hope of Elantris by Brandon Sanderson, An Abundance of Katherines by John Green, Artemis by Andy Weir, Defy the Fates by Claudia Gray

Well, I only read 2 of what I planned, but I read 8 that I didn't plan. So that works out, and hopefully I'll read those other books shortly! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!