Monday, June 15, 2020

24 Hour Reading Challenge Update 2

I read my next book, Kiss Collector, and I'm going to be reading Dragon Actually next! Yeah, I only took 2 minutes over, so that really counts for being read on the 15th, since I had to make my bed which took about 4 minutes, and clean up after doggie puke again. Poor Jax, that's the 5th time he's thrown up in the past 3 days. But now for sleep, and then more reading!

My Reading Journey:

The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes by Suzanne Collins
Started On: June 15th
Finished On: June 15th, 8:35 PM
Pages Read: 540

Kiss Collector by Wendy Higgins
Started On: June 15th
Finished On: June 16th, 12:01 AM
Pages Read: 307

Dragon Actually by G.A. Aiken
Started On: June 16th
Currently On: Page 0 of 352

Goals: 6-8
Read: 2
Pages Read: 847

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!