Saturday, June 27, 2020

Magical Readathon 2020 Visit Hogesmeade Update 5

So I read my next book of the Visit Hogesmeade Readalong, and it was Saving Red, which is for Hog's Head Inn. I'll be reading Dorothy Must Die next!

My Reading Journey:

Elantris by Brandon Sanderson
Prompt Fulfilled: The Marauder's Map
Started On: June 24th
Finished On: June 24th, 11:41 PM
Pages Read: 632

An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Prompt Fulfilled: Zonko's Joke Shop
Started On: June 24th
Finished On: June 24th, 10:14 PM
Pages Read: 215

Artemis by Andy Weir
Prompt Fulfilled: Owl Post
Started On: June 25th
Finished On: June 25th, 7:24 PM
Pages Read: 322

Defy the Fates by Claudia Gray
Prompt Fulfilled: Three Broomsticks Inn
Started On: June 26th
Finished On: June 26th, 11:38 PM
Pages Read: 470

Saving Red by Sonya Sones
Prompt Fulfilled: Hog's Head Inn
Started On: June 27th
Finished On: June 27th, 8:12 PM
Pages Read: 448

Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
Prompt Fulfilled: Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop
Started On: June 27th
Currently On: Page 0 of 452

Prompts Left: Honeydukes, Shrieking Shack, Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop, Dervish and Banges
Read: 5
Pages Read: 2087

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!